|“||Congratulations on your big win... and on making a powerful new enemy.||”|
While choreographing for Sloane and the "Streets", Vanessa accidentally breaks a side mirror on Maria's car with her crutch. Maria seeks to have Principal Durani shut down the group, but Vanessa suggests they audition to become an official dance club at Keaton, which would entitle them to studio space for rehearsals. Their audition satisfies Maria and Helsweel, but not Cassandra, who is obligated to yield some of the time the Primas use the studio.
Denzel is looking for someone to direct his music video; he and Scarlett evaluate prospects but come up empty. Denzel then meets Austin, impressed by his filming background, but it takes some convincing to get him to be the video's director. As one condition, Austin wants Alya in the video as the singer, rather than Scarlett.
While Miles undergoes kidney transplant surgery, Alya, Jax and Bianca are in music class thinking about him and hoping for the best. They work on a get-well song for him and later perform it in his hospital room after he is out of surgery.
- Devyn Nekoda as Vanessa
- Josh Bogert as Miles
- Aviva Mongillo as Alya
- Julia Tomasone as Bianca
- Matthew Isen as Jax
- Jane Moffat as Helsweel
- Romy Weltman as Kit
- Isiah Hall as Denzel
- Mckenzie Small as Scarlett
- Stephanie Caldeira as Sloane
- Michael Kaplan as Austin
- Pippa Leslie as Ms. Maria
- Madison MacGregor as Cassandra
- Dance Crew
- Nick De Luca as Laser Kid
- Alyssa Trask as Carly
- Adrianna Di Liello as Jenna (mentioned)
- Colin Petierre as Sasha
- Kyal Legend as Julie
- Chris Hoffman as Mr. Park
- Jax sings for the first time.
- Principal Durani and Jenna are mentoned in this episode.
- Stock footage from The Brightside, In Their Shoes, Eyes Forward, Once in a Lifetime, and Da Capo is used.
- Carly, Sasha and Julie are seen in flashback.
- Main article: Friend or Foe/Quotes
- Main article: Friend or Foe/Transcript