|“||Welcome to Keaton School of the Arts - the key to your future. Statistically, only half of you will make it to graduation.||”|
Keaton School of the Arts is the main setting in Backstage.
Keaton School of the Arts is a prestigious academy for the arts; statistically, only 50% of students make it to graduation.
Keaton School of the Arts is a large, four-year school, with a sign printed at the front of building that reads the school name. It has colorful hallways and has multiple classrooms. For instance, there is a dance studio with bars and mirrors, a music class with music stands and a piano, and a Production class with computers with musical programs.
The school has at least four different Programs for students: the Music Program, the Dance Program, and the Visual Arts Program, with a Drama Program that is featured in Season 2. Students may have a concentration in a subject of one Program, like Carly Catto and Vanessa Morita who are in the Dance Program but focus on ballet.
Hundreds of students attend the school and there are fifty students in the freshman class.
- Alya Kendrick
- Beckett Bradstreet
- Bianca Blackwell
- Carly Catto
- Jenna Cristinziano
- Miles Lennox
- Vanessa Morita
- Jax Gardner
- Matthew Irving
- Tina Halshford
- In real life, the school is called Fisherville Senior Public School.
- The school closed during the summer for filming.
- "The First Day." Wikia. Retrieved on June 26, 2016.
- DHX TELEVISION ANNOUNCES CASTING DETAILS FOR SEASON TWO OF BACKSTAGE, FAMILY CHANNEL AND FRESH TV’S POPULAR TWEEN SERIES - DHX Media. DHX Media (July 12, 2016). Retrieved on July 14, 2016.
- Backstage: Episode 5 H2K - How To Take Care of Your Voice - YouTube. YouTube (April 29, 2016). Retrieved on July 15, 2016.
- "Lose Yourself." Wikia. Retrieved on July 15, 2016.